Friday, January 18, 2019

Susu Lily - 246

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to share my experience with you guys , I got my score yesterday, it's 246 ^__^ Alhamdulelah.
I'm thankful to Allah, my parents, my husband and my brother and of course to this wonderful group, your posts gave me hope and motivation though out my journey.

I'm an old graduate, a housewife and a mother of 2 kids, 2 and 3 years old.
Many times I thought that I can never make it and score above 220 because of my busy life, but I kept trying , organized my time and did my best to get this score.
I know it's not 250s or 260s but I'm very happy with it and proud :)

Just wanted to give hope to old graduates and moms, believe me you can do it and beat this exam, with patience and hard working.
You might be very close to your goal when you think that you can't do it. So never give up!

Another important thing I wanted to share, please try to control your anxiety on the exam day, it really really matters.
I scored 225 nbme 18 few days before the exam because I was anxious, it depressed me but I learned a lesson from this experience, that I should be confident and relaxed to give my best on the real exam.

Then did UWSA2 and scored 251 3-4 days before the exam , which was close to the real score.
Wish you all the best in your preparation and exam.
Thank you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment