Wednesday, February 20, 2019

USMLE step 1 experience by dr.Mark Kumar Khan - score 234


Step 1 experience.. 
exam date jan 22..
Total prep time : on and off 1 year
Nbme 16: 226 (10 months before) 
Nbme 17: 243 (6months before)
Nbme 18: 248 (15 days before) 
Nbme 19: 245 (10 days before)
Uwsa2: 258 (1 week before )

real exam : 234 ... as u see my score is low compared to my assessments... your performance on the exam day matters the most...don’t lose focus at the end stage of your preparation and give your best on exam day.... for me, I lost my focus after booking exam date ( I booked 5 days before the exam) , barely read the books last 5 days and exam day performance was bad ( I missed some questions every block and made many silly mistakes as I recalled later)... anyway , the good thing that finally long preparation for step 1 is over and now I am off to prepare for ck.....

Materials used: u world first aid pathoma were the main.
Brs physiology: this book is real gold
Brs behavioural science questions only... anatomy shelf notes...and kaplan videos at the start
Goljan: felt good while studying... but I don’t think It made a difference while solving questions...

Real exam was similar to uworld length wise and uworld and first aid covered maximum of the questions...

No comments:

Post a Comment