Saturday, February 23, 2019

USMLE step 1 experience by dr.Shany Cohen - score 224


Hey everyone. I finally got my score this week - 224. It’s not high, but enough for me. 
If you remember, you all advised me to postpone for one more month, and I did, and I’m very pleased with my progress. 
Here are the results of the exams I took in the last weeks - 
December 17 - NBME 19 - 175. 
December 18 - NBME 13 - 198.
January 7 - NBME 11 - 212 (off line, 81% correct).
January 8 - NBME 15 - 210 (off line, 78% correct).
January 18 - NBME 16 - 213 
January 21 - free 120 - 82% 
January 22 - NBME 18 - 209
January 27 - real exam - 224

As you can see my final result was higher than all my NBMEs, so don’t get discouraged. I think this last month of studying made a big difference for me - even though I’ve been studying on and off for a year, and tried to still have a life with 4 kids. I used the last month to go over first aid beginning to end (and memorizing some important things I saw I kept getting wrong), and doing all those NBMEs.

Thank you all for your continuous support. I would’ve given up a long time ago without you. 
Good luck to you all ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment